Find out tomorrow at CloudExpo
With Cisilion’s extensive expertise in on-premise and the cloud, our CSO Rob Quickenden will be taking part in the hybrid cloud panel tomorrow at 13.45 at the Cloud Innovations Theatre at Cloud Expo, ExCeL London.
Are Hybrid Clouds Real or Imaginary?
Rob Quickenden, CSO at Cisilion
Join Rob tomorrow at 13.45 at the Cloud Innovations Theatre at Cloud Expo 2017.
Hosted by Ben Woo from Neuralytix, the session will cover:
- What and where is the need for the hybrid cloud? What are the factors motivating companies to go to the hybrid approach?
- What benefits, if any, does the hybrid approach entail?
- What do CXOs need to weigh carefully before making a decision to the hybrid approach? Is it a conscious decision made in the beginning or a decision arrived at as things unfold during the normal operation of the business?
- How can infrastructure and software companies help in making a hybrid strategy really tenable for the businesses?
- Is hybrid seen as a safety net of not going all cloud or are they real business benefits to not going all in
Don’t miss out! See you tomorrow at CloudExpo.
If you want to hear more about how Cisilion can help you with your cloud or hybrid cloud strategy, visit our Innovation Centre page to book your bespoke visit.