Dell EMC launch new All Flash Isilon Storage (formerly “Project Nitro”)

With block storage representing 20% of all data, the other 80% is unstructured or file data that doubles every 2-3 years, Isilon scale out NAS is the leading solution to cope with these high demands. The All Flash option by Dell EMC brings more performance and capacity to the table, while improving rack density at the same time. Isilon All Flash continues to use the same OneFS operating system providing a scale out NAS cluster with flexible access methods delivered by multiple protocols such as NFS, SMB and REST.

William Taylor, Data Centre Practice Lead at Cisilion