G-Cloud 11 Public Sector
Cisilion is proud to have achieved G–Cloud 11 status, adding to its increasing list of public sector frameworks, which includes the Crown Commercial Services Technology 2 (RM3804) Framework.
The billion-pound G–Cloud 11 procurement framework allows central government, local councils, NHS Trusts and other public sector bodies to access a wide range of pre-vetted vendors and services. The framework is a transparent, accessible, and competitive online platform, leading to significant procurement savings in both time and effort.
Cisilion offers an extensive list of services through the G–Cloud 11 procurement framework, including:
- Cisco Partner Support Services
- HyperFlex Infrastructure
- Cloud Managed Infrastructure (Meraki)
- Managed Ransomware Umbrella
- Unified Comms Managed Service
- Microsoft Skype for Business / Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft 365 / Cloud Support Services / Cloud Services
- Microsoft EM+S Design & Implementation
- Microsoft Azure Stack & Cloud Hosting
- Windows 10 Deployment Services
- Technology Adoption Services
- Cloud Discovery & Cloud Consultancy Services
- Secure Operations & Proactive Monitoring
- VxRail Hyperconverged
Debbie Richardson, Cisilion’s Framework Manager said: “Achieving G–Cloud 11 status is a great achievement for Cisilion that has been built upon over a decade’s worth of experience in delivering solutions to our public sector customers. Cisilion is committed to the public sector and this framework will allow us to deliver our consultancy, operational, and managed service solutions to a wider public sector audience.“
Debbie continues “Public sector organisations now have an easy route to gain access to Cisilion technical expertise to assist them on their digital transformation journey. Whether the business outcome is cost reduction, workforce efficiency or improving services to the community, Cisilion will be able to provide a solution at the right price.”
Cisilion has been working with an extensive portfolio of partners in the public sector ecosystem, delivering network, security, data centre, and collaboration solutions across the public sector, including:
- Lewisham Southwark College (LeSoCo) | Microsoft Collaboration Deployment
- Xentrall Shared Services | Datacenter Networking & Core Switches Upgrade
- Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust | Network Upgrade
- The Institute of Cancer Research | Business Transformation Consultation
Achieving technical excellence through our Gold Partner status with Cisco, Microsoft and Dell EMC, Cisilion has a rich heritage of adapting solutions from the enterprise and commercial space into the public sector.
Your Next Steps
Fill in the form below to get more information on the range of services offered by Cisilion on the G-Cloud 11 Framework.
CISILION... THIS IS US
At Cisilion, our mission is simple – to transform and connect businesses through next-generation IT infrastructure, complemented by strategic relationships with the world’s leading technology partners including Cisco, Microsoft and Dell EMC.