The Cisco 2017 Midyear Cybersecurity Report
On a bi-annual basis, Cisco publishes comprehensive cybersecurity reports that keep security teams aware of cyber threats and informs about steps they can take to improve cyber-resiliency. In this latest report, it comes apparent that warning flags need to be raised even higher because of the pace of change in the global cyber threat landscape.
Key Findings Include:
- Business email compromise may be a bigger threat than ransomware.
- Spyware is malware and is being underestimated.
- The threat of IoT-based attacks looms.
- Exploit kit activity and innovation has declined dramatically.
- Spam volume has increased since mid-2016.
- Hackers have moved to the cloud.
- Defenders are slow to patch Memcached servers
You can also come visit our Innovation Centre and take part in one of our Security Experiences, have a hands on demo and speak with Cisilion security experts about the current threat landscape.
Want to read the full cybersecurity report? Download it here:
Has your company managed to be safe from the recent Cyberattacks?
Ransomware is on everyone’s mind, as bigger attacks are affecting more and more organisations around the world. Join Cisilion’s 2 hour Cisco Ransomware demo to see how to protect your organisation.Register here