Written by Rob Quickenden, Cisilion’s Chief Strategy Officer
Microsoft 365 Business Voice, the cloud-based phone system built and priced specifically for small and medium businesses (up to 300 users) announced at Ignite earlier this month, is now available.
Microsoft Business Voice enables users to make, receive, and transfer calls to–and–from landlines and mobile phones on the public switched telephone network (PSTN) directly into Microsoft Teams and/or on Teams certified desk phones, meeting room technology, and corporate or user-owned smartphones – which can be protected and have its data governed by Microsoft Intune and Conditional Access.
This Extends Teams Functionality
Microsoft Cloud Voice extends the functionality of Microsoft Teams, bringing together all your calling, chat, and meetings in a single app across any platform, browser or mobile device. This removes the need for separate/third party web and audio conferencing services and IP Phone/PBX.
This is the same service – complete with SLAs – that Microsoft has provided for Teams (and previously Skype for Business Online) in Office 365 Enterprise, but is now much more attractively priced for businesses up to 300 users.
This new plan/add-on provides:
- Unified calling and voicemail with chat and meetings in Microsoft Teams.
- 1,200 minutes per use and ability to migrate existing numbers.
- Global dial–in conferencing capabilities for up to 250 participants.
- Extend voice services into meeting rooms with Teams Room Systems.
- Full IVR and auto-attendant services.
- Support Teams desk phones or break free with soft-client and mobile.
What does it cost?
The Business Voice add–on license is available for just £12 per user per month via web-direct or via your CSP Partner. Licensing for Microsoft 365 Business Voice is:
- Limited to a maximum of 300 users.
- Is an add–on service.
- Available for those with Office 365 Business & Business Premium, Office 365 E3, A3, Microsoft 365 Business, and Microsoft F1, E1, A3, & E3.
Why This is Great Value:
This removes the need to use additional phone systems – and subsequent charges – for third party web/audio conferencing services like Zoom, which is ~£25 PUPM alone, you get a hell of a lot of bang for your buck (or pound).
Existing businesses already using Microsoft Cloud Voice, can leverage this discounted bundle for up to 300 users also, so you could save some good money!
Your Next Steps:
Speak to Our Experts Today about our Free Trial
I hope you’ve found this useful, if you’d like to get in touch to start your free trial of Microsoft 365 Business Voice, discuss your pricing structure or have a wider conversation about Microsoft Business Voice, please fill in the form below and we’ll get back in touch.