Microsoft Surface empowers educators, giving new ways to bring lessons to life, engage students, and improves the quality of teaching. It frees education professionals from their desks, making it easier to share ideas with colleagues, enhance professional development, and strengthen learning.
Embrace the Modern Teaching Experience
The digital classroom has arrived. Surface gives education professionals the tools they need to make learning interactive and inspiring.
- Student test results increase by up to 36% when students think in digital ink
- Takes group learning to a whole new level as professionals and students come together to collaborate
- Powerful batteries keeps you connected to colleagues and students for longer
- Saves on hardware and IT costs
Collaboration is Easier and More Secure
Surface devices are intuitive to use, easy to manage, and make it easy for people to work together, whatever their geography.
- Share ideas, faster, using the full Office Suite and Windows 10 as well as trusted education apps
- Work together in real time with video conferencing, audio, and digital whiteboarding
- Organisational data, proprietary thinking, and student information is secure and compliant thanks to Windows 10 security measures
Case Study: Yeo Valley Primary School
Yeo Valley Primary School in North Devon has transitioned to a digital environment where each student one-on-one access to a Surface Go, and teachers all have their own Surface Pro 5 device. This enables more efficient working for teachers:
• Improving pupil outcomes: Empowers pupils to have access to resources they’ve never had before
• The excitement in the classroom: Brings their work to life
• Working the way the world works: A device that allows pupils to work in the way that the world works
Chris Hall, Head of School, summarises his experience, saying, “I see a more attentive child working far more independently. It’s huge, I’m not sure how we would achieve what we’ve got without Surface.”
Surface as a Service is a solution from Cisilion that allows your organisation to provide devices, accessories and support – as well as optional services – to your business on a subscription basis, all under one billing cycle, helping you make your transformation to digital easier.
Ready to learn more? Fill in the form below get in touch with our experts and discover how Surface as a Service can help you improve your modern learning environment.