Cisilion now offers an annual, complimentary application performance health check to our existing Riverbed customers and prospects
This service is recommended to ensure that you get the very best out of your investment in Riverbed and Cisilion. Book it here.
What does it consist of?
The assessment checks the behaviour of the estate and highlights any abnormalities. It will also include information that would allow you to enhance your WAN optimisation. The Health Check and report is performed by one of our Riverbed Certified Solutions Professionals either on-site or remotely.
Benefits of the service include:
- Identify issues BEFORE problems occur
- Gives you a second opinion when you need it the most
- Lowers the risk associated with failing IT
- Proactive management of your IT
- Reduction in operating costs
When is a good time to perform the check up?
Networks and applications on the network change all the time. As such, it’s important to make sure your SteelHead devices are tuned correctly – especially if applications or operating systems have been updated or if new on premise or cloud applications have been deployed.
In addition you may have:
- Migrated your desktop or server OS (e.g. from XP to Windows 10)
- Upgraded or added any new applications
- Added new office locations
- In the process of renewing your WAN contract or connectivity requirements
- Moving or considering moving your applications to the Cloud
- Questions about whether you are still getting value from your Riverbed deployment
Don’t miss out, book your free assessment today.