Written by Iqbal Javaid, Cisilion’s Senior Collaboration Consultant
Cisco’s Collaboration suite continues to transform the way my customers work. Having received excellent feedback from companies experiencing the value of unified collaboration, I’ve had a great year checking in on deployments and discussing how Cisilion’s Flip2Flex model can help to achieve further business benefits.
What is Cisilion’s Flip2Flex Finance Model?
Flip2Flex is a single subscription that gives access to Cisco’s collaboration services and software, allowing you to mix and match buying and deployment models depending on your needs at any given time. One subscription covers software and technical support for Cisco Webex services, Cisco Unified Communications Manager software, and Cisco Meeting Server software.
To put it simply, these are the three key reasons to get in touch with Cisilion to see how Flip2Flex will transform the way you finance collaboration:
1) Simplify purchasing
- Meeting, message, and call capabilities are wrapped up in a single offer to simplify your purchasing process and combine all contracts in one. You can migrate from existing licensing plans to Flip2Flex.
- Cisco Software Support is included in the subscription, with the option for you to expand to Enhanced and Premium options depending on your business needs.
2) Streamline budgets
- Lower entry price and a predictable ongoing budget. You don’t need to pay upfront for entire offer.
- Cisilion will offer a trade-in value for the investment in traditional on-premises Cisco UC Licenses and for the residual value of the existing SWSS Contract.
- Simple OpEx-based pricing model.
- No need to replace contracts – you can move services to the cloud at the pace that’s right for you.
- Retain your investment in existing premises infrastructure.
3) Enhance flexibility
- Mix and match on-premises and cloud services as needed with no change to the per-user price.
- As your Cisco partner, Cisilion can include Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solutions (HCS)-based services alongside Cisco Webex services, using the hosted option in the proposed solution.
Speak to our experts about Flip2Flex
If you’d like more information on how Flip2Flex can transform the way your business works, please fill in the form below:
Written by Iqbal Javaid, Cisilion’s Senior Collaboration Consultant | Connect with Iqbal on LinkedIn