Microsoft Teams Calling & Modern Meetings Transformation for leading executive search and advisory firm
Who is Leathwaite?
Leading Executive search and leadership advisory firm, Leathwaite, migrate their global voice services to the cloud with Cisilion, boosting innovation and workforce mobility with Teams calling for their global communications and connectivity needs.
Rowland Hills, COO
"Our Microsoft partner, Cisilion really helped us to define what we needed, implemented the solution seamlessly and ensured that our users embraced it quickly. Cisilion removed our concerns and worked with us every step of the way."
Leathwaite’s telephony solution was out of support, provided no integration with their other collaboration tools and didn’t support hybrid work. This created several challenges:
- The costs and expertise required to run separate legacy PBX were too high.
- Regional offices had additional local phones, with multiple handsets on desks.
- The lack of integration to Teams seemed to reduce, rather than improve, users’ ability to communicate effectively.
- Scalability, remote working and rapid staff onboarding were difficult and expensive.
- Replace and consolidate the existing PBX system and bring enterprise telephony and global call routing into Microsoft Teams.
- Provide the most cost-effective PSTN calling and dial-in audio conferencing for each geo region.
- Provide an intuitive and familiar experience to users.
- Reduce management overhead, cost and complexity while improving reliability and performance.
- Migrated legacy telephony environment to Microsoft Teams leveraging cloud calling & direct routing.
- Microsoft Teams for unified communications across voice, email, meetings & chat.
- A system that is secure and relatively simple to manage.
- Ability for users to work from anywhere on any device.
WHAT WE DID:
- Reviewed the current environment, including call plans, routing, voicemail and auto attendants.
- Designed, planned and deployed Teams Calling alongside the existing environment to allow for user training to take place.
- Managed the porting of existing DDIs across the multiple PBXs and SIP services.
- Configuring Calling Plans & Direct Routing to ensure global reach and most cost-effective calling plans in each global region
- Supplied and implemented Teams certified headsets for all staff globally and Teams Meeting Room systems to replace old conference phones.
- Provide User Adoption and technical support to support new features & services.
Modern, reliable, and supported cloud calling platform which integrates natively into Microsoft Teams.
STREAMLINED & UNIFIED
A unified communications solution across voice, email, meetings and messaging.
FLEXIBLE AND SCALABLE
Ability to provision, deploy, manage and update globally from within the Teams Admin Centre for users in any location and any geographic region.
Why Microsoft Teams Voice?
Rowland Hills, COO
"Like many organisations, we had quickly embraced Teams for meetings and collaboration but had concerns about migrating our telephony. I can’t imagine how we’d have handled the remote working needs of the COVID-19 crisis with our old system!"