As Legal & General’s strategic partner, Cisilion utilised our Microsoft Solutions Partner status with Advanced Specializations in Collaboration to deploy and install modern technology across its multiple sites.
Who is Legal & General?
Legal & General is a British multinational financial services and asset management company headquartered in London with over 8000 employees. Its products and services include investment management, lifetime mortgages, pensions, annuities, and life assurance.
Setting the Scene
Legal & General had the following challenges with its existing collaboration solution:
- Desire to modernise office spaces across two sites in its City of London offices and Hove headquarters through its Future of Work Programme.
- Simplify collaboration and hot-desking across City of London investments floor to improve the office experience depending on work requirements.
- Requirement to enable a hybrid working culture within the organisation to improve the employee experience.
- Existing collaboration technology was approaching end-of-life and was no longer fit for purpose at its investments floor due to set-up challenges.
- Multiple technology vendors across its estate were inefficient to manage.
Enabling the Future of Work