The PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE
The main aim of this role is to sell Cisilion services and solutions with a focus on global enterprise clients in the City of London. Once you have acquired new business you will farm the account, maximizing revenues by selling the full portfolio of Cisilion services.
You will focus on delivering specific solutions around Unified Communications, Data Centre, Security, Enterprise Networks and Managed Services. All of these are supported by our very successful implementation and 24/7 managed services.
Cisilion offers excellent career progression. The Commercial team is an excellent foundation upon which to build your career with promotion opportunities into the Enterprise sales team.
- Drive 121 customer workshops through the Innovation Centre contributing to the target of 30 per month across the sales team
- Generate and close new business through client acquisition
- Manage your own diary. Turn leads into client appointments
- Prepare monthly sales reports to demonstrate successful progress on sales pipeline
- Manage client accounts & new business leads. Ensure all information is recorded in CRM and remain up-to-date including contacts, account profile & opportunities
- Work with Marketing and Lead Generation teams to qualify opportunities. Assume responsibility to drive opportunities forward and ensure they are followed up appropriately
- Build strong rapport with new clients to understand their objectives and develop long-lasting relationships
- Build relationships within the sales teams of our strategic partners to drive further value & opportunity in accounts
- Deliver professional client presentations
- Be an ambassador of Cisilion
- Previous work in a Cisco / Microsoft systems integrator
- Proven track record of winning new business
- Experience of selling Cisco products within last role
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills at ‘C’ Level
- Experience in delivering professional presentations
- Ability to network within a customer organisation to identify all key influencers and decision makers
- Be able to manage long and short sales cycles
- Sound analysis and decision making skills
Nice to have
- Experience selling Skype for Business and Riverbed technologies
- Driven and personable
- Self-starter, proactive with ‘can-do’ attitude
- Problem solver
- Strategic thinker
Watch our company video and apply today to join #TeamCisilion.
Not the right role for you? Check out our other vacancies here.