Cisilion delivers next-generation IT infrastructure that transforms the way that businesses work. Cisilion is an award-winning global systems integrator and managed service provider, working with clients in over 70 countries across 5 continents. We partner with leading technology vendors including Cisco, Microsoft and Dell/EMC.
Our mission is simple – to inspire intelligent change by delivering next-generation IT infrastructure that transforms the way that businesses work Cisilon’s success is based on really understanding our client’s needs, and doing everything we can to make sure we provide a service of the highest quality. Our people is what enables us to do this. They are the core of our business and are what make Cisilion such a great and fast-growing company.
Key Business Objectives:
- Lead customer engagements from pre-sales through to delivery. Whilst the role is considered very much pre-sales, there will be a requirement to lead PoCs and Pilots.
- Lead the discovery, scope, technical design, validation and handover to delivery/support of on-premise, cloud and hybrid Microsoft solutions.
- Lead demonstrations, customer proposals and the technical aspect of tenders as required and act as an advocate to our existing and new customer base for Microsoft.
- Act as technical escalation point for any specialist Microsoft technologies (which may extend to supporting our support and managed services team as required) for our key clients.
Key Performance Indicators
- Demonstration, scoping, design of Microsoft solutions to time and budget
- Contributing to the continual development of Cisilion’s Microsoft practice
- Attaining Digital Partner of Record for projects you have scoped and sold
- Prompt and proactive communication to internal colleagues and customers
- Driving efficiency by pioneering and encouraging the development of repeatable processes to improve the Microsoft Practice’s efficiency
- Extensive experience in designing and delivering Microsoft Office 365 based solutions
- Experience with Skype for Business / Teams / Voice advantageous
- Expert knowledge of the core Microsoft Office 365 technology stacks
- Expertise around EMS and Azure
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- MCSE / MCITP an advantage
Our benefits package is exciting and growing, we are always looking for inventive new ways to cater to each individual of #TeamCisilion:
Keen To Learn More?
Follow the links below to find out more about working with #TeamCisilion: