Cisilion gives you control and visibility of your infrastructure, applications, and data
Whether your assets are in the cloud or on premise, Cisilion’s security services allow you to identify, isolate and re-mediate your business against ever-changing security threats, keeping your hybrid business safe online.
Our wide-ranging security portfolio covers the full data security spectrum including secure access, identity and application threat control, firewalls, network access control, cloud security, endpoint protection, email and web security, mobile device management and BYOD, and more.
Thanks to our Cisco Gold Partner and Microsoft Gold Partner status, we have a large portfolio of clients who trust us as their security partner of choice, including commercial and enterprise customers within legal, finance, insurance and public sector. Our business consultants and technical experts design and implement your solution and manage risk as they embrace mobile and social cloud technologies whilst ensuring their continuous control and visibility.
Why Cisilion in IT Security & Compliance?
- Our Gold Partner expertise in the best-of-breed network and secure remote access providers, including Microsoft and Cisco.
- We help our clients envision and enable secure, agile work scenarios that enable employees to be productive, secure and compliant from anywhere with across all their line of business applications and services.
- Across identity and access control, network, data, and devices we help ensure your business is protected against attack, breach and accidental leakage, whilst ensuring users remain productive in the hybrid workplace.
- Cisilion is trusted by our clients to safeguard their infrastructure and intellectual property globally. From design to support to comprehensive managed services, Cisilion acts as a logical extension to your business.
- Cisilion has the ability to integrate end-to-end cyber security systems and manage those systems through a single pane of glass to allow our customers to respond faster to threats.
Did you know?
37% of IT projects in 2022 were canceled due to security concerns
$3.9m is the average cost of an IT security breach
54% of breaches remain undiscovered for months
Why Cisilion in Security? Carl Amey, Head of Data Centre, HTEC
“HTEC have been working with Cisilion for over 10 years on a variety of security and networking projects, and they have played a key role in delivering superb service and quality to HTEC and the support of our customers.”
THIS IS US: TEAM CISILION
Our mission at Cisilion is simple – to transform and connect businesses through next-generation IT infrastructure.
Speak to our experts today
Fill in the form below to get in touch us and we will connect you to our team of experts.