Download the full Legal Innovation report today
The modern law firm is many things – it’s about lawyers, connectivity and the technology which enables them to work in a collaborative way on a global scale, on any device, from anywhere.
In an era of disruptive technology, discover how the law can keep us safe in a world where cyber-threats lurk around every corner and human skills are increasingly being called into question in the Legal Innovation report.
Legal Innovation Special Report
Fill in the form below to download the report recently published in The Times, focusing on key topics including:
- A day in the life of the modern lawyer
- Will artificial intelligence kill the billable hour?
- Explore how “true crime” shows are impacting the criminal justice system
- Review of the world’s top legal tech hubs
- Would a truly modern legal department have helped Danske Bank avoid difficulty?
What’s next? – Download the full PDF report
Fill in the form below to download the PDF publication and get in touch with our experts to discover how Cisilion can build on our experience with Bird & Bird, Kemp Little and Kennedys to transform your law firm.