As Fieldfisher’s strategic partner, Cisilion utilised our Microsoft Solutions Partner status with Gold Communications competencies to deploy modern collaboration across its business globally.
Who is Fieldfisher?
Fieldfisher is a Times Top 20 law firm, specialising in technology, financial services, energy, natural resources, and life sciences. It operates with 1,700 employees across 25 international offices in 11 countries.
Setting the scene
Fieldfisher had the following challenges with its existing collaboration solution:
- Exisiting meetings and collaboration solution was approaching end-of-life.
- Targets to drive down collaboration costs while improving user experience.
- Disparate global workforce of 1700+ users based across 26 offices.
- Existing collaboration environment was fragmented and siloed.
- On-premises Exchange infrastructure required a complex cloud migration.
- Complicated ecosystem of vendors led to many third-party platforms.
Microsoft Teams Voice & Meeting Rooms
The telephony solution included Teams Direct Routing SIP Trunks, provisioning of new phone numbers, porting of existing numbers, and inbound and outbound PSTN.
When migrating all mailboxes to Exchange Online, a lift and shift of the existing Skype for Business policies and replicated dial plans was required.
Fieldfisher immediately realised a variety of benefits and cost savings, allowing them to increase productivity and efficiency within the company.
In the future, Cisilion will be supporting Fieldfisheron on how best to use the benefits that Teams has to offer – including governance workshops and collaboration pilots.
Download Our Client Story
View our full client story and discover how Cisilion transformed Fieldfisher’s infrastructure.