Our mission is simple – to inspire intelligent change by delivering next-generation IT infrastructure that transform the way that businesses work.
Cisilion is an award-winning global systems integrator and managed service provider, working with clients in over 70 countries across five continents. We partner with leading technology vendors including Cisco, Microsoft, Dell EMC and Riverbed.
Cisilion’s success is based on really understanding our client’s needs, and doing everything we can to make sure we provide a service of the highest quality. Our people is what enables us to do this. They are the core of our business and are what make Cisilion such a great and fast growing company.
Office based role at Cisilion HQ, Leatherhead and subject to Cisilion shift pattern. The Service Centre Collaboration Engineer is an intrinsic part of the Service Centre and Support Services department whose primary responsibility is to take ownership of respective incidents, changes and problem tickets from our 1st Line Team or Customers that have been escalated. These will need to be worked on to the resolution, often working in tangent with vendor support, in a timely and effective manner thus upholding our service levels.
As the company’s sole accounts receivable associate, you will take full ownership of the UK and US sales ledgers. You would ensure that invoices are raised and sent out promptly with cash collection maximised. You will monitor receipts in the multi-currency bank accounts and allocate these payments to invoices in the Finance system daily. During month-end you will ensure that the bank statements are reconciled and foreign exchange variances accounted for. Close collaboration with the Sales team and the Procurement team is a requisite of the role as well as building effective professional relationships with the Accounts Payable teams of our customers.
- Work with Cisilion escalation engineers to troubleshoot and resolve complex customer problems
- Analyse the nature of queries and customer problems and provide suitable solutions within SLA timescales
- Respond to the ticket queue in an expedient manner, providing clear and informative status entries, resolution entries and quality assurance closure.
- Establish and maintain high levels of incident ownership through the incident lifecycle to a satisfactory conclusion
- Create and manage problem tickets for repeat customer issues
- Work with Cisilion’s key vendors to provide a resolution to customer issues
- Perform changes to customer systems while following strict guidelines for compliance
- Mentor more junior members of the Service Centre team
- Be part of Cisilion’s On-Call rotation with the rest of the Service Centre team as applicable
Cisilion is a Cisco Gold Partner, supporting almost the full range of Cisco products and technologies, therefore the successful candidate must have a good, solid background in the Cisco product portfolio. Ideally CCNP collaboration, the candidate must have experience in the following areas:
- IP Telephony / IPT Network Management.
- Experience in configuring Cisco IP telephony applications such as Cisco Call Manager 9.x, 10.x,11.x, 12.x, Call Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connections, Cisco Unity Express, Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express, IM&P (CUPS), Jabber, Voice Gateways based on H.323, MGCP and SIP, Expressways, Attendant Console- Cisco, ARC, Cisco Handsets 78xx, 79xx, 88xx,89xx, 99xx
- Extension Mobility, Music on Hold etc.
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot Cisco Unity systems
- Monitor and manage the IP telephony network using Real-Time Monitoring Tool.
- Sound Knowledge of SNMP protocol and NMS (Network Management Systems) testing – SolarWinds would be an advantage
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of a help-desk environment
- Working to SLAs
- Knowledge of troubleshooting voice quality issues
- Use of SNMP-based Network Management systems and troubleshooting tools
- A minimum of two-years’ experience of working on Cisco UC applications such as Call Manager, UNITY, UCCX and Presence
- Demonstrable experience of producing and updating technical documentation using MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio)
- Participation in shift pattern working after a Qualifying period
- Competent analysis skills regarding call logs, SIP & Call Manager logs
- Using ‘trouble-ticket’ applications would be beneficial.
- Configuring IP SLA for monitoring
- Knowledge of SolarWinds would be an advantage
- Any Cisco experience in Security, Wireless, Routing & Switching would be beneficial
A large part of the role will be the monitoring and managing of customer networks. Cisilion offers excellent career progression opportunities, as the Service Centre is seen as a stepping stone into the Cisilion network consultancy team. Applicants may be screened via a technical phone interview and some candidates will then be invited for a practical assessment at Cisilion HQ.
Our benefits package is exciting and growing, we are always looking for inventive new ways to cater to each individual of #TeamCisilion:
Additional Benefits Information
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme with salary sacrifice – current rate of employer contribution of 3% with an employee contribution of 5%.
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality Health offering additional perks such as free coffee, cinema tickets and discounted membership at Nuffield Health and Virgin Active.
- Discounted gym membership at Fusion & Fitness First gyms
- In-house quarterly fitness classes
- Healthcare Cash Plan with Westfield Health giving you access to reimbursements for massage therapies, chiropody, sports massage, physiotherapy, chiropractor sessions and more.
- Option to add family members to the Private Medical Insurance and Cash Plan Scheme. This is covered by the Company on 5 years service
- Ad-hoc catering and office treats
- Internal business-focussed competitions with prizes
Keen to learn more?
Follow the following links to find out more about working life with #TeamCisilion:
Watch our company video and apply today to join #TeamCisilion.
Not the right role for you? Check out our other vacancies here.