Cisilion is an award-winning global systems integrator and managed service provider, working with clients in over 70 countries across five continents. We hold Gold Partner status with leading technology vendors including Cisco, Microsoft, Dell Technologies and Riverbed.
Purpose of the Role
The Cisilion Solutions Pre-sales team are responsible for engaging early with customers in order to understand their challenges and in-turn help by architecting best of breed technology solutions that realise client objectives and expectations. Security is already inherently engrained in all solutions that Cisilion design and deliver, however, we are now expanding our team in order to focus holistically on the security needs of our customers whilst continuing to be mindful of people, process and policy alongside technology.
As the Security Practice Lead, you will provide the vision and thought leadership to develop a successful Security Practice incorporating leading technologists in the future. You will lead customer engagement activities by advising business leaders and C-level executives across a wide variety of verticals, markets and sectors in all aspects of cyber risk and security. The ideal candidate will be well versed in all areas of the cybersecurity landscape including security controls / prevention, architectures, threat intelligence, vulnerability management, threat response and security event analytics / correlation.
The candidate must have in-depth security experience and be able to effectively scale and bespoke security services / solutions to unique and challenging business use-cases. You must be passionate about the field of cybersecurity staying at the forefront of technological advancement, new disruptors and multi-layered approaches.
- Represent Cisilion as an authority of our Security Solution propositions, be front and centre in marketing our expertise and demonstrating our capabilities.
- Be or become recognised as an industry thought leader, delivering presentations internally, externally with clients and at conferences / events in order to continually promote Cisilion value.
- With peers, produce and maintain a roadmap of future offerings in conjunction with Cisilion technology strategy and sales/marketing planning.
- Own future security solution strategies and the associated lifecycle through to retirement.
- Develop and maintain great working relationships with sales teams, services teams and third parties.
- Manage the security practice and associated business streams in order to meet financial targets / expansion.
- Provide clients with required consultancy in order to execute against immediate and multi-year security initiatives that deliver enhanced and continuous protection across their organisations.
- Architect security solutions including: cyber response automation, threat intelligence, user analytics, DLP, endpoint security tools, security infrastructure technologies, and application/software protections.
- Develop/define security advisory services including program/policy development, education and training programs, assessments, and response/forensic engagements.
- Increase customer loyalty through effective communications, professionalism, and going above and beyond client expectations.
- Provide pipeline and forecast updates.
- Provide market intelligence and business cases that support further investment and adoption of required technologies or functions.
Our benefits package is exciting and growing, we are always looking for inventive new ways to cater to each individual of #TeamCisilion:
Additional Benefits Information
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme with salary sacrifice – current rate of employer contribution of 3% with an employee contribution of 5%.
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality Health offering additional perks such as free coffee, cinema tickets and discounted membership at Nuffield Health and Virgin Active.
- Discounted gym membership at Fusion & Fitness First gyms
- In-house quarterly fitness classes
- Healthcare Cash Plan with Westfield Health giving you access to reimbursements for massage therapies, chiropody, sports massage, physiotherapy, chiropractor sessions and more.
- Option to add family members to the Private Medical Insurance and Cash Plan Scheme. This is covered by the Company on 5 years service
- Ad-hoc catering and office treats
- Internal business-focussed competitions with prizes
Keen to learn more?
Follow the following links to find out more about working life with #TeamCisilion:
Not the right role for you? Check out our other vacancies here.