Cisilion delivers next-generation IT infrastructure that transforms the way that businesses work.
Cisilion is an award-winning global systems integrator and managed service provider, working with clients in over 70 countries across 5 continents. We partner with leading technology vendors including Cisco, Microsoft, Dell/ EMC and Riverbed.
Our mission is simple – to inspire intelligent change by delivering next-generation IT infrastructure that transforms the way that businesses work
Cisilion’s success is based on really understanding our client’s needs, and doing everything we can to make sure we provide a service of the highest quality. Our people is what enables us to do this. They are the core of our business and are what make Cisilion such a great and fast growing company.
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The main aim of this role is to locate and make contact with new logo accounts in order to sell Cisilion services and solutions. The focus will be on Enterprise global clients in the City of London, typically between 500-5,000 Users. Once you have acquired new business you will manage the account, maximising revenues by selling the full portfolio of Cisilion services.
You will focus on delivering specific solutions around Unified Communications, Data Centre, Security, Enterprise Networks and Managed Services. All of these are supported by our very successful implementation and 24/7 managed services.
Cisilion offers excellent career progression and we want our new business Account Managers to grow with us as a business. The New Business team is an excellent foundation upon which to build your career with promotion opportunities into the Commercial and Enterprise sales teams upon a chieving targets.
- Generate new leads within new logo accounts and close new business through client acquisition
- Drive 121 Innovation Centre client workshops to contribute to the 30 per month target across the sales teams
- Manage your own diary. Turn leads into client appointments
- Agenda setting for each meeting
- Action confirmation after each meeting
- Engaging vendor Account Managers
- Prepare monthly sales reports to demonstrate successful progress on sales pipeline
- Manage client Ensure all information is recorded in CRM and remain up-to-date including contacts, account profile & Opportunities.
- Follow up & record all leads – follow up on Hubspot & CRM
- Work with Marketing and Lead Generation teams to qualify opportunities. Assume responsibility to drive opportunities forward and ensure they are followed up appropriately
- Build strong rapport with new clients to understand their objectives and develop long-lasting relationships
- Deliver professional client presentations
- Be an ambassador of Cisilion
- Proven track record of winning new business
- Proven track record of maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills at ‘C’ Level
- Experience in delivering professional presentations
- Ability to network within a customer organisation to identify all key influencers and decision makers
- Be able to manage long and short sales cycles
- Sound analysis and decision making skills
- Experience selling Skype for Business and Riverbed technologies
- Experience selling Security solution
- Previous work in a Cisco systems integrator
- Experience of selling Cisco products within the last role
- Previous experience of selling collaboration, data centre and or networking technologies
- PC literate – previous experience using O365 (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience using CRM systems (preferably Microsoft dynamics)
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Jabber, Skype for Business, WebEx
- Ability to identify and generate new business
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Excellent client facing meeting and presentation skills
- Personal drive, initiative, team working, flexibility, communication, resilience
- Driven and determined
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Relationship management skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Self-motivated, focused, professional and ambitious
- Flexible approach to meet the business requirements
- A courteous, professional and persistent manner
- Uncapped Commission
- Paid annual holidays of 23 days per annum (increasing with service)
- Additional 2 days holiday if no sick days or duvet days are taken
- 0.5 days holiday on your birthday
- 2 days additional leave for voluntary work
- Life Assurance at three times your annual salary
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme with salary sacrifice
- Health cover on confirmation of probation, giving you access to a discounted gym membership, high street store deals and discounts, free weekly coffees and cinema tickets and more
Watch our company video and apply today to join #TeamCisilion.
Not the right role for you? Check out our other vacancies here.