Our mission is simple – to inspire intelligent change by delivering next-generation IT infrastructure that transforms the way that businesses work.
Cisilion is an award-winning global systems integrator and managed service provider, working with clients in over 70 countries across five continents. We partner with leading technology vendors including Cisco, Microsoft, Dell Technologies and Riverbed.
Cisilion’s success is based on really understanding our client’s needs, and doing everything we can to make sure we provide a service of the highest quality. Our people is what enables us to do this. They are the core of our business and are what make Cisilion such a great and fast growing company.
- Work closely with Pre-sales to turn High-Level Designs (HLD) into working Low-Level designs (LLD)
- Working with Cisilion Project Management to implement complex, multi-vendor, networking solutions
- Consult, design and implement solutions in routing and switching, and security technology areas
- Produce detailed technical documentation for handover to customers or for internal support
- To provide support within the technical escalation plan used by the Cisilion Service Centre.
- Plan and implement changes to customer infrastructure
- To provide technical support to pre & post-sales colleagues in the areas of WAN and LAN Routing and Switching, and Security technologies.
- Design and implement event logging for management solutions
- To maintain industry knowledge and to communicate trends to internal and external audiences
- To drive development and communication of Cisilion’s networking product solutions
Technical Skills Required
- Cisco routing and switching devices including datacentre platforms (Nexus 9k, 7k & 5k) to CCNP level
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP and network switching & routing, firewall security.
- Meraki Wireless and Ekahau surveying tool
- Understanding of network requirements, able to identify/discuss viable solutions
- Knowledge of monitoring and analysis tools (SolarWinds, Riverbed Shark, Wireshark, etc)
- Knowledge of DNS & DHCP (IPAM)
- Cisco ASA
- ISE (Cisco Identity Services Engine)
- Cisco FWSM/A, ASA
- Palo Alto
- F5 Networks BIG-IP LTM / GTM / ASM
- Cisco ACE / CSM / CSS
- Cisco ACI
- Juniper SA/MAG (PulseSecure)
- SD-WAN Technologies
- Cloud Security
- ISE (Cisco Identity Services Engine)
- Project Management (Agile) qualifications and experience.
- Experience working in a ‘DevOps’ role and familiar with SDN, NFV, Cloud and Cloud Management Platforms, and demonstrable experience in integrating technologies through code and the use of APIs
- Proven ability to design and implement complex multi-vendor Routing & Switching solutions to customer requirements
- Strong Cisco experience in Routing & Switching
- Qualified to at least CCNP level
- Proven experience of interfacing with a range of people from executive to technical
Our benefits package is exciting and growing, we are always looking for inventive new ways to cater to each individual of #TeamCisilion:
Additional Benefits Information
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme with salary sacrifice – current rate of employer contribution of 3% with an employee contribution of 5%.
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality Health offering additional perks such as free coffee, cinema tickets and discounted membership at Nuffield Health and Virgin Active.
- Discounted gym membership at Fusion & Fitness First gyms
- In-house quarterly fitness classes
- Healthcare Cash Plan with Westfield Health giving you access to reimbursements for massage therapies, chiropody, sports massage, physiotherapy, chiropractor sessions and more.
- Option to add family members to the Private Medical Insurance and Cash Plan Scheme. This is covered by the Company on 5 years service
- Ad-hoc catering and office treats
- Internal business-focussed competitions with prizes
Keen to learn more?
Follow the following links to find out more about working life with #TeamCisilion:
Not the right role for you? Check out our other vacancies here.