What we are offering
Our mission is simple – to inspire intelligent change by delivering next-generation IT infrastructure that transform the way that businesses work. Cisilion is an award-winning global systems integrator and managed service provider, working with clients in over 70 countries across five continents. We hold Gold Partner status with leading technology vendors including Cisco, Microsoft, and Dell Technologies.
Cisilion’s success is based on really understanding our client’s needs and doing everything we can to make sure we provide a service of the highest quality. Our people is what enables us to do this. They are the core of our business and are what make Cisilion such a great and fast-growing company.
Purpose of the Role
As we expand our Microsoft Practice, and help service the $4.4B UK market for Microsoft Security and Compliance solutions, we are looking for an Microsoft Security focused Solution Architect to join our team.
The function of this role is to further enhance and drive new opportunities to help move our customers to be able to move securely to the cloud. You’ll have the opportunity to drive customer workshops, create and drive new opportunities within our existing and new customer base and to help deploy pilot deployments, commission PoCs and provide technical and financial justification to help with business cases and solution approval as well as to help productise our solution offerings to our customers via both our web-platform and the Azure Commercial Market Place.
You will need to work on (individually, as lead, or as part of a wider team), proposals, RFP and RFI responses as well as project outlines, proposals and scopes of work.
As a Microsoft Solution Consultant you will have a experience and strong up-to-date skills across the Microsoft 365 portfolio, with a particular focus and understanding of Identity, Threat Protection and Compliance across the Microsoft 365 suite, ideally with experience in Azure Security Centre and Sentinel.
This role would ideally suites an existing pre-sales consultant looking for a change or a technical consultant who is looking to step into a more customer solution led, pre-sales role as this role will require a good understanding of both the Microsoft products and services as well as the business risk, key decision factors and market trends as you work to support our customer engagements from pre-sales through to delivery hand-off.
Key Business Objectives
- Grow and develop the sale of security led solutions and products to new and existing customer base.
- Support with the discovery, scope, design, validation and handover to delivery/support of cloud and hybrid Microsoft centric solutions with a focus around identity, security and compliance led solutions.
- Support the wider team with presentations, go-to-market collateral, demos, proposals and statement of works, acting as an advocate to our existing and new customer base as well as with our internal teams.
- Act as a technical escalation/authority for across other parts of the organisation (which may extend to supporting our service centre and managed services team as required) for key clients.
- Provide insights to industry trends and updates as well as run sales awareness workshops to help seek out and qualify new opportunities and upsell.
Key Performance Indicators
- Being seen the go-to expert for Microsoft Security and Compliance solutions within Cisilion
- Able to clearly articulate, present and scope solutions centred around Microsoft services and propositions
- Support the continual development of Cisilion’s Microsoft practice.
- Proactively (with the account team), take and suggest measures to continue to drive adoption of Microsoft security related services with the customer base and seek opportunities to promote or sell new services.
- Assist the business to evolve and deliver solutions built around the services we scope and deploy
- Stay up-to-date with the Microsoft roadmap and actively seek to attain / retain agreed certifications.
- Certified experience in designing and delivering Microsoft Security or Compliance led solutions
- Good experience of Microsoft 365 services as well as understanding of wider security/compete space
- Ability to articulate Microsoft Security and Compliance propositions and positioning against competition
- Hands on experience in designing, configuring and support of Microsoft security and compliance solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Able to understand customer requirements and translate into tangible solutions and services
- Should also have certification for at least MS-500 and be working towards or achieved AZ-500
Our benefits package is exciting and growing, we are always looking for inventive new ways to cater to each individual of #TeamCisilion:
Keen To Learn More?
Follow the links below to find out more about working with #TeamCisilion: