Cisilion delivers next-generation IT infrastructure that transforms the way that businesses work. Cisilion is an award-winning global systems integrator and managed service provider, working with clients in over 70 countries across 5 continents. We partner with leading technology vendors including Cisco, Microsoft and Dell Technologies.
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner with 10 Gold competences which include Cloud Platform, Data Centre, Communications, Cloud Productivity, and Enterprise Mobility. We also hold Advanced Specialisations in Teams Calling and Meetings and are a Fast Track and co-sell approved partner.
Our success is based on really understanding our client’s needs and doing everything we can to make sure we provide a service of the highest quality. Our people are what enables us to do this. They are the core of our business and are what make Cisilion such a great and fast-growing company.
We are looking for a certified and experienced 3rd line support engineer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting on-premises, hybrid and fully cloud based Microsoft services and infrastructure.
This role will involve a combination of reactive (support) and proactive (management/monitoring) of our customers across their Microsoft 365 and Azure hybrid environments, aiding with support issues, configuration enquiries and technical escalations.
The continuous innovation and advancements in Microsoft technologies means that you should have a real passion and drive for self-improvement and learning which we will help support and feed your training
- Develop, build, and maintain technical and personal rapport with clients
- Ensure high levels of incident ownership through incident lifecycle to a satisfactory conclusion
- Analyse the nature of queries and customer problems and provide suitable solutions within SLA timescales
- Understand and operate the escalations procedures both internally and with our partners
- Meet personal and team productivity and quality targets in line with Support Services Department
- Identify root cause of any customer escalations and strive to incorporate a “zero rework” mindset
- Set and maintain performance monitors/logging to determine potential performance or configuration issues and proactively recommending steps to remedy as appropriate
- Perform changes to customer systems while following strict guidelines for compliance
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years supporting the configuration of Azure IaaS and PaaS including but not limited to Windows Virtual Desktop, Azure networking, Azure Active Directory Services and Azure Monitor
- Minimum 3 years’ experience supporting or managing on-premises and hybrid Microsoft infrastructure solutions including Azure AD, Identity Management and System Centre
- Experience of Azure Migrate tools, ARM templates, PowerShell and Azure cost management
- Certified to a minimum level of Azure Administrator [AZ104]
- Solid understanding core Microsoft technologies and hybrid data centre environments
- Experience of SQL Server Migrations to Azure
- Experience of Azure Sentinel and Azure Security Centre
- Experience of VMware, Citrix or Hyper-V
- ITIL Foundation
- Experience of working for or with a Microsoft MSP
- The work is primarily undertaken from our Leatherhead office Service Centre
- Our core Service Desk hours are 7am to 7pm (GMT), but the teams operate on a rota system with the working week being 37.5 hrs a week with options for out of hours and overtime.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
Our benefits package is exciting and growing, we are always looking for inventive new ways to cater to each individual of #TeamCisilion:
Keen To Learn More?
Follow the links below to find out more about working with #TeamCisilion: