What we are offering
Our mission is “to inspire intelligent change by delivering next-generation IT infrastructure that transform the way that businesses work”. Cisilion is an award-winning global systems integrator and managed service provider, working with clients in over 70 countries across five continents.
We hold 10 Microsoft Gold competences including Communication, Messaging and Cloud Productivity, Enterprise Mobility Management and Cloud Platform. We also hold Advanced Specialisations in Teams Calling and Meetings. We are also co-sell and Fast Track certified. As well as Microsoft, we hold Gold Partner status with other leading technology vendors which including Cisco, Poly, Yealink and Dell Technologies.
Our success and continued growth is based on really understanding our client’s needs and doing everything we can to make sure we provide a service of the highest quality. Our people, their skills and their passion is what enables us to do this. They are the core of our business and are what make Cisilion such a great and fast-growing company.
The perfect candidate will work as specialist overlay as a key part of the Sales function within Cisilion. The role will support and nurture existing and new accounts and opportunities with specific emphasis on software and product services such across Microsoft 365 and Azure. The role requires a good understanding of the various Microsoft licensing constructs, procurement options, hybrid use rights, and licensing types such as Web Direct, CSP and enterprise Agreements.
The role whilst often strategic and advisory is Sales focused with a goal and objectives on driving longer-term recurring revenue for Cisilion, whilst demonstrating value back to customers through right-sizing, license optimisation and consolidation services.
You will be expected to work as part of a team that is targeted on the growth of net new sales across the Microsoft product and services portfolio, supporting pre-sales with regards to professional services/enablement services.
The ability to communicate clearly and articulate their solutions is an absolute must. Attention to detail in everything the candidate does is also expected, along with a natural willingness to help both customers and colleagues across sales, sales support, procurement and finance.
Key Business Objectives
- Support the sales team across up-sell, cross sell and new business opportunities in relation to all Microsoft licensing options and commercials.
- Engage in customer workshops, scoping of and value proposition selling across the Microsoft product portfolio, and deliver optimisation and consolidation services as part of software sales process.
Typical customer account size:
- 100-5,000 seats usually UK head quartered.
- £500.00 – £50,000 Monthly Azure Spend
- Manage, and own the execution of quarterly account reviews across our CSP customers. This includes provision of progress reports, product updates, ensuring service deliverables and KPIs are met.
- Microsoft 365 User Profiling Optimisation.
- Microsoft Licensing Consolidation Services.
- Azure Cost Management and Optimisation.
- Work with Account Managers and Success Managers to ensure correct assignment of CPOR to maximise visibility, and rebates and provide updates to changes to the programme as necessary.
- Proactively seek out new sales opportunities by leveraging usage analytics from our existing customers through Partner Centre to identity and drive consultation and adoption opportunities.
- Own the customer’s CSP lifecycle and renewal process, identifying EA renewal dates, anniversaries and other key milestones to drive further sales and business opportunities.
- Manage Microsoft Partner Centre opportunities and co-sell – ensuring Cisilion are assigned, registered and receiving rebates, promotions, and incentives for all eligible programmes.
- Proven experience of Microsoft CSP, EA Licensing Programmes
- Good commercial awareness and ability to articulate cost vs value of Microsoft licenses
- Experience of Microsoft Partner Centre and other Microsoft e-commerce platforms such as e-invoice
- Good end to end experience and knowledge of core Microsoft Cloud Services
- Proven ability to co-own and drive Microsoft CSP sales
- Proven experience of interfacing with a range of people from executive to sales
- Experience of owning key Microsoft partner level relationships.
- Should have or be working towards all Microsoft Fundamentals certifications.
- Microsoft Licensing MCP’s for SME/LORG
Our benefits package is exciting and growing, we are always looking for inventive new ways to cater to each individual of #TeamCisilion:
Keen To Learn More?
Follow the links below to find out more about working with #TeamCisilion: