Cisilion delivers next-generation IT infrastructure that transforms the way that businesses work. Cisilion is an award-winning global systems integrator and managed service provider, working with clients in over 70 countries across 5 continents. We partner with leading technology vendors including Cisco, Microsoft and Dell Technologies.
Cisilion is a Microsoft Gold Partner with 10 Gold competences including Communication, Messaging and Cloud Productivity, Enterprise Mobility Management and Cloud Platform. We also hold Advanced Specialisations in Teams Calling and Meetings.
Cisilion’s success is based on really understanding our client’s needs and doing everything we can to make sure we provide a service of the highest quality. Our people is what enables us to do this. They are the core of our business and are what make Cisilion such a great and fast-growing company.
We are looking for a Microsoft Solution Consultant with a good level of experience and skills across the Microsoft 365 portfolio, and potentially some experience with Azure, who is looking to step into a pre-sales focused role. The role will be supporting the senior team with customer engagements from pre-sales through to delivery.
Whilst the role is considered very much pre-sales, there will be a requirement to lead PoCs and Pilots.
The role will:
- Support with the discovery, scope, technical design, validation and handover to delivery/support of cloud and hybrid Microsoft centric solutions.
- Support the team with presentations, demonstrations, customer proposals and the technical aspect of tenders as required, acting as an advocate to our existing and new customer base for Microsoft.
- Act as an technical escalation point for any specialist Microsoft technologies (which may extend to supporting our service desk and managed services team as required) for key clients.
- Support Microsoft Envisioning (Art of the Possible) Workshops with customers covering Office 365 and Teams and also across aspects of the Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite with a focus around security and compliance.
Key Performance Indicators
- Demonstration, scoping, design of Microsoft solutions to time and budget.
- Supporting the continual development of Cisilion’s Microsoft practice.
- Working with projects team to ensure we successfully attach “Claimed Partner of Record” (CPOR) for projects that we scoped and deliver.
- Proactively (with the account team), take and suggest measures to continue to drive adoption of Microsoft technology with the customer base and seek opportunities to promote or sell new services.
- Prompt and proactive communication to internal colleagues and customers.
- Driving efficiency by supporting the team for the development of repeatable processes to improve Microsoft Practice efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with the Microsoft 365 roadmap and actively seek to relevant certifications.
Skills & Experience
- Good experience in designing and delivering Microsoft 365 based solutions.
- Experience in Microsoft 365 & Workplace implementations and/or migrations.
- Experience in Microsoft cloud and tenant migrations.
- Experience with Teams Voice is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the core Microsoft 365 proposition and core Azure Active Directory technologies.
- Strong verbal and presentation skills – must be able to articulate the value of Microsoft 365 proposition.
- Ability to understand customer business requirements and translate this into tangible solutions for our customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Microsoft 365 Certified an advantage.
- Knowledge of wider Microsoft Azure technologies would be an advantage.
Key Behavioural Criteria
- Excellent client facing skills are essential as you will be a public face of Cisilion to our customers
- Personal drive, initiative, team working, flexibility, communication, resilience
- Passionate about providing excellence in technical and business solutions
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure to ensure deliverables are achieved within agreed time-scales
- Self-motivated and self-improvement focus
- Working as a team on joint bids such as RFP/RFI’s
Our benefits package is exciting and growing, we are always looking for inventive new ways to cater to each individual of #TeamCisilion:
Keen To Learn More?
Follow the links below to find out more about working with #TeamCisilion: