Cisilion delivers next-generation IT infrastructure that transforms the way that businesses work. Cisilion is an award-winning global systems integrator and managed service provider, working with clients in over 70 countries across 5 continents. We partner with leading technology vendors including Cisco, Microsoft and Dell Technologies.
As we expand our Microsoft Practice, we are looking for a customer focussed, experienced Azure Cloud Solution Architect to work in our Pre-Sales team. The function of this role is to further enhance and drive new opportunities to help move our customers to the Cloud. You will have the opportunity to drive customer workshops, create and drive new opportunities within our existing and new customer base and to help deploy pilot deployment, commission PoCs as well as to help productise our solution offerings to our customers.
You will be a passionate, energetic and focussed individual with a passion for customer success, sales and winning new cloud business. You’ll be keen to learn and grow your skills through personal development and experience and will show drive and ambition to help develop and shape the future growth of our cloud services
Within this varied role which will be heavily customer focussed you will work as part of the Microsoft Team to:
- Assist our sales, customer success and projects teams to drive revenue by helping to identify and qualify new opportunities, answer RFP/RFIs, prepare and deliver solution-based product presentations and deliver proof of concepts which meet customer business requirements.
- Lead the discovery, scope, design, validation, and handover of on-premise, cloud and hybrid Microsoft solutions.
- Act as technical escalation point as part of a technical support escalation or managed service query.
- Assess customer’s business problems and recommend solutions based around Microsoft Cloud technologies.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of both the Data Centre and Public Cloud industry and company business systems, procedures, networks, products, and services to enable effective client communications.
- Working closely with Microsoft Account Team to identity and utilise different funding initiatives applicable to helping kick-start, ignite and accelerate our customers journey to Microsoft Cloud.
- Above all, help shape and develop our Cloud Practice and contribute to our goal of achieving Microsoft Azure Expert Practice within the next 12-18 months.
- Help drive customer migrations to Cisilion’s CSP service – identifying any EA renewal dates to allow advanced renewal and CSP opportunities to be logged in CSP.
- Help support marketing on targeted campaigns focussed around driving new cloud projects and migrations.
- Jointly contribute to the Cisilion Microsoft site web and blog content.
- Certified proven experience (field and design) of designing/implementing Azure Solutions for customers including IaaS, PaaS and Microservices
- Azure Certified such as Azure Solution Architect Expert and Azure Security Associate etc.,
- Understanding of Data Centre architecture design
- Experience in development and deployment infrastructure as a code
- Experience and good knowledge of infrastructure migration tools and their use cases
- Experience of IaaS virtualisation including Hyper-V and VMware
- Experience with TCO Tooling and developing customers Cloud journeys and roadmaps
- Experience with Windows Virtual Desktop and/or desktop virtulisation such as Citrix or VMWare
- Understand of the various licensing models for Azure and the impact this has on customer requirements
- Excellent client facing meeting and presentation skills
- Passionate about Microsoft Cloud Technology
- Passionate about providing excellence in technical and business solutions
- Ability to focus and prioritise work
- Self-motivated with self-improvement and development focus
Our benefits package is exciting and growing, we are always looking for inventive new ways to cater to each individual of #TeamCisilion:
Keen To Learn More?
Follow the links below to find out more about working with #TeamCisilion: