What we are offering
Our mission is simple – to inspire intelligent change by delivering next-generation IT infrastructure that transform the way that businesses work. Cisilion is an award-winning global systems integrator and managed service provider, working with clients in over 70 countries across five continents. We hold Gold Partner status with leading technology vendors including Cisco, Microsoft, and Dell Technologies.
Cisilion’s success is based on really understanding our client’s needs and doing everything we can to make sure we provide a service of the highest quality. Our people is what enables us to do this. They are the core of our business and are what make Cisilion such a great and fast-growing company.
Based on the huge growth we have seen in our Azure practice we are expanding our team and looking for an experienced Azure Consultant with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Azure design and deployment and with good general awareness and experience of the wider Microsoft 365 portfolio.
The core objectives of this role are:
- Work as part of our technical delivering and enablement team, working on high- and low-level designs, implementation plans, architecture optimisation, and migration of workloads to Azure.
- As needed, provide technical design authority support the pre-sales/solution architecture team with regards to solution scope and design.
- If needed, act as technical liaison/sponsor where necessary to our Service Desk for Level 3+ escalations.
Key Performance Indicators
Delivering projects as per the agreed Statement of Works, agreed timescales and success criteria:
- Following of the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework.
- Following the Cisilion and the customer change approval process.
- Prompt and professional communication / responses to internal colleagues and customers.
- Driving efficiency by supporting the team for the development of repeatable processes to improve efficiency.
- Staying up to date with the Microsoft Azure roadmap, and actively seek to relevant certifications.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience and knowledge in Azure and associated cloud technologies.
- Proven ability to architect and implementing Azure Cloud solutions based around IaaS & PaaS.
- Experience in data centre migrations, tenant to tenant migrations and potentially AWS to Azure.
- Experience of designing and deploying Windows Virtual Desktop solutions.
- Experience of config, deployment and managing multiple environments to support agile development.
- Strong, in-depth, and demonstrable hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, automation, networking and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments.
- Azure platform and licensing.
- Experienced in Azure Network including deployment and configuration.
- Understanding of SQL database migration and SQL IaaS to PaaS.
- Ability to understand customer business requirements and translate into solutions for our customers.
- Professional written and verbal skills, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Able to demonstrate excellent HLD\LLD documentation in line with Cloud Adoption Framework.
Our benefits package is exciting and growing, we are always looking for inventive new ways to cater to each individual of #TeamCisilion:
Keen To Learn More?
Follow the links below to find out more about working with #TeamCisilion: