Our mission is simple – to inspire intelligent change by delivering next-generation IT infrastructure that transform the way that businesses work. Cisilion is an award-winning global systems integrator and managed service provider, working with clients in over 70 countries across five continents. We hold Gold Partner status with leading technology vendors including Cisco, Microsoft, and Dell Technologies.
Cisilion’s success is based on really understanding our client’s needs and doing everything we can to make sure we provide a service of the highest quality. Our people is what enables us to do this. They are the core of our business and are what make Cisilion such a great and fast-growing company.
Purpose of the Role
The First Line Support Analyst is an office-based role in Leatherhead, Surrey. The role will run on our shift patterns and is an intrinsic part of the Service Centre department, whose primary responsibility is to take receipt of all incoming support tickets, emails and phone calls from our clients. The First Line Support Analyst will begin a triage process, in order to resolve cases in a timely and effective manner, thus upholding our service levels.
With a career aspiration to moving into 2nd line support in either Enterprise Networking, Collaboration, Data Cenre & Cloud or Security, this role will also form contingency for the administration of Support Services which entails manipulation and reporting from system data efficiently and effectively. This will also include ad-hoc reporting.
- Be the point of contact for all incoming support tickets:
- Taking receipt of system generated, email and phone call tickets into the Service Centre.
- Respond to all telephone calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage the Service Centre inbox, ensuring all customer issues are raised and assigned to the correct employee within the given SLA.
- Log and manage all reactive service calls onto the service management system, ensuring that any relevant information is obtained and recorded
- Perform ticket triage to perform a first time fix.
- Continually improve our service levels by reducing repeat tickets.
- Passing assessed tickets through to appropriate 2nd level support function(s).
- Meet personal and team productivity and quality targets in line with Service Centre targets.
- Establish and maintain high levels of process documentation relevant to the role.
- Create and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Be contingency for administrative support to the team and support services within the priorities, and timescales set by the Service Centre Manager.
Knowledge and Key Skills Required
- Experience in a Service Centre environment, working to SLAs and using ‘trouble-ticket’ applications would be beneficial.
- A technical bias with Networking, Unified Comms or Microsoft would be beneficial, however Cisilion will give you exposure to all technical areas in order to support you with a specialism further on in your career with us.
- CCNA Routing and Switching (Desirable)
- MTA (Desirable)
- Excellent Office 365 skills
- Excellent Office Application Skills (i.e. Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
- Good understanding of SharePoint
- Excellent and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- Team player – Great interaction skills
- Can-do proactive nature
- Career driven
- Highly organised
- Great problem solving skills
- Highly Inquisitive
- Calm demeanour
- Efficient with time
Our benefits package is exciting and growing – we are always looking for inventive new ways to cater for each individual of #TeamCisilion: