Cisilion delivers next-generation IT infrastructure that transforms the way that businesses work. Cisilion is an award-winning global systems integrator and managed service provider, working with clients in over 70 countries across 5 continents. We partner with leading technology vendors including Cisco, Microsoft and Dell Technologies.
Key Business Objectives:
The Cisilion Solutions Presales team are responsible for engaging early with clients in order to understand their challenges and in-turn help by architecting best of breed technology solutions that realise their objectives and expectations. Solutions are constantly evolving and Cisilion have a number of strategic partners and initiatives that require on-going management that ensures that structured research and development is conducted aiding selection, enablement, standardisation and accelerating routes to market.
Cisilion is seeking an Enterprise Solutions Architect to work within our Enterprise team developing and architecting networks and security offerings for our high-profile clients within Legal, Insurance and Financial sectors. The successful candidate will be a key customer-facing advocate for the business engaging with our Global Enterprise Customer primarily at either CSO, CTO or Security Officer Level.
- To influence and develop new business into existing Enterprise Accounts
- To work with the Executive team to develop and expand profitable Enterprise network and security propositions based on Client and market requirements
- To be focal point in sales engagement on enterprise networking and security propositions
- To elicit client requirements and demonstrate credibility and technical leadership across a range of solutions
- To produce proposal documentation to articulate the business and technical benefits of the design solutions
- To produce accurate bills of materials to support the technical designs including hardware, software and licensing
- To produce functional design documentation for handover to engineering teams
- To produce (in conjunction with Project Management) Scope of Work documentation and Resource Schedules for each design and project.
- To drive internal and external communication of Cisilion’s solutions and technical expertise
- Work closely with the Cisilion marketing teams to assist with producing sales collateral and a ‘field pack’ of all relevant artefacts for sales staff to use internally and with clients.
- To maintain industry knowledge and to communicate trends to internal and external audiences
- To drive development and communication of Cisilion’s product sets
- Keep up to date with market development, IT market trends and competitor landscape across aligned technology areas.
- More than 7 years’ experience in designing networking and security solutions across a wide range of vendors
- Strong knowledge of the Cisco Systems enterprise networking (LAN, WLAN, SDN, SD-WAN) and security portfolio
- Proven experience across other leading vendors including Aruba Networks, Arista Network, Juniper Networks and Palo Alto
- Proven ability to design complex multi-vendor Enterprise Network and Security solutions to meet customer requirements
- In-depth knowledge and strong operational experience of networking and security products
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
- Experience and awareness of key elements of solutions and services including presales, support, monitoring, maintenance and systems management.
- Awareness of a wide range of technologies and products including categories of Storage, Virtualisation, Workspace, Networking, Security, Server and Cloud Hosted Platforms and Systems.
- Qualified up to CCIE level or CISSP
- Technical expertise in cross platform hybrid cloud environments, DC infrastructure, PCI compliance and application security concepts
Our benefits package is exciting and growing, we are always looking for inventive new ways to cater to each individual of #TeamCisilion:
Keen To Learn More?
Follow the links below to find out more about working with #TeamCisilion: