Our mission is simple – to inspire intelligent change by delivering next-generation IT infrastructure that transforms the way that businesses work.
Cisilion is an award-winning global systems integrator and managed service provider, working with clients in over 70 countries across five continents. We partner with leading technology vendors including Cisco, Microsoft, Dell EMC and Riverbed.
Cisilion’s success is based on really understanding our client’s needs, and doing everything we can to make sure we provide a service of the highest quality. Our people is what enables us to do this. They are the core of our business and are what make Cisilion such a great and fast growing company.
Purpose of the role:
Cisilion is seeking an Enterprise Networking Presales Consultant to work within our Modern Infrastructure team developing and architecting networks and security offerings for our high profile customers within Legal, Insurance and Financial sectors. The successful candidate will be a key customer-facing advocate for the business engaging with our key customers primarily at either CSO, CTO or Security Officer Level.
- To work with the sales teams to develop and expand profitable Enterprise network and security propositions based on Client and market requirements
- To elicit client requirements and demonstrate credibility and technical leadership across a range of enterprise networking solutions
- To produce proposal documentation to articulate the business and technical benefits of the design solutions.
- To produce accurate bills of materials to support the technical designs including hardware, software and licensing.
- To produce functional design documentation for handover to engineering teams
- To produce (in conjunction with Project Management) Scope of Work documentation and Resource Schedules for each design and project.
- To drive internal and external communication of Cisilion’s solutions and technical expertise around enterprise networking and security solutions
- To maintain industry knowledge and to communicate trends to internal and external audiences
- To drive development and communication of Cisilion’s product sets
- Extensive experience in designing networking and security solutions across the Cisco product set. Additional vendor solutions are also desirable.
- Qualified to Cisco CCDP (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent knowledge of routing and switching (Cisco)
- Excellent knowledge of wireless networks (Cisco, Meraki)
- Good knowledge of SD-WAN (Cisco, Riverbed, SilverPeak, Meraki)
- Proven ability to design complex multi-vendor Enterprise Network and Security solutions and to meet customer requirements
- Technical expertise in cross-platform hybrid cloud environments, wireless networks, Network access and application security concepts
- In-depth knowledge and strong operational experience of products
- Knowledge of Data Centre networks (Cisco systems, Arista)
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions (Microsoft Azure)
- Knowledge of Storage solutions (EMC, Pure, NetApp)
- Knowledge of Compute solutions
- Knowledge of Virtualisation solutions (VMware)
- PC literate
- Previous experience using O365 (Word, Excel, Visio)
- Technical writing experience
- Experience using CRM systems (preferably Microsoft dynamics)
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Jabber, Skype for Business, WebEx
- Experience using deal registration tools
- Consultative vs Hard sell skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to produce and maintain vendor relationships
- Experience using vendor configuration tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Excellent client facing meeting and presentation skills
- Personal drive, initiative, team work, flexibility, communication, resilience
- Leadership skills
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Relationship management skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Self-motivated and self-improvement focus
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
Our benefits package is exciting and growing, we are always looking for inventive new ways to cater to each individual of #TeamCisilion:
Additional Benefits Information
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme with salary sacrifice – current rate of employer contribution of 3% with an employee contribution of 5%.
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality Health offering additional perks such as free coffee, cinema tickets and discounted membership at Nuffield Health and Virgin Active.
- Discounted gym membership at Fusion & Fitness First gyms
- In-house quarterly fitness classes
- Healthcare Cash Plan with Westfield Health giving you access to reimbursements for massage therapies, chiropody, sports massage, physiotherapy, chiropractor sessions and more.
- Option to add family members to the Private Medical Insurance and Cash Plan Scheme. This is covered by the Company on 5 years service
- Ad-hoc catering and office treats
- Internal business-focussed competitions with prizes
Keen to learn more?
Follow the following links to find out more about working life with #TeamCisilion:
Not the right role for you? Check out our other vacancies here.