Cisilion delivers next-generation IT infrastructure that transforms the way that businesses work. Cisilion is an award-winning global systems integrator and managed service provider, working with clients in over 70 countries across 5 continents. We partner with leading technology vendors including Cisco, Microsoft and Dell Technologies.
Purpose of the Role
The main aim of this role is to passionately support the marketing and sales teams with lead-generation, through content creation and campaign execution through our digital marketing channels.
- Campaign Support: Collaborate with the marketing team to deliver integrated and measurable execution for our campaigns, using the marketing automation platform HubSpot. This will include targeted emails, landing page customisation, SEO, PPC, analytics and others. You will also support our growing sales team with 1-2-1 integrated digital campaigns.
- Content Creation: Support the sales and marketing teams with creative content to fuel our digital campaigns. This will include graphical, video and written content for campaigns, live online events, presentations, blogs, website, case studies and other sales collateral.
- Social Media Ambassador: Drive the social selling strategy within sales teams, user adoption and brand amplification through social sharing platform Sociabble. Manage Cisilion’s LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram social media accounts to ensure maximum leverage and reach of social channels to support lead generation strategy.
- Website: Provide support on WordPress and HubSpot sites, add content, maintain contact forms, provide regular SEO and be responsible for overall maintenance of the platforms.
- Event Support: For both virtual and physical events – create high level messaging, liaison with key vendors / speakers, run the logistics & coordination, invitations, social content, industry messaging, internal communications, hands on support and client follow up.
- Innovation Centre co-ordinator: Support Brand & Campaigns Manager with customisation for client meetings in Cisilion’s Innovation Centre.
- PR outreach: Drive brand awareness and credibility for Cisilion to the IT channel and industry press though award applications and press articles in target publications.
- Lead management support: Work with sales to support and analyse lead management within the business including creating and updating marketing leads and opportunities.
- Passion for social media and brand amplification – including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- A portfolio that includes graphic design, video and presentations.
- Understands the importance of internal communications and user adoption.
- Experience in ensuring the success of social selling to a wider team.
- Understanding of marketing automation tools, preferably HubSpot.
- Marketing or digital media degree, or 2+ years’ experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (especially Photoshop & Premier Pro), WordPress, Canva, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Passionate, energetic and driven, with a strong work ethic and creative out of the box thinker
- Courteous, professional and persistent manner
- Efficient and well organised working style
- Strong relationship building skills
- Capable of prioritisation, multi-tasking and project management
- Able to work autonomously, as well as effectively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills at all levels – fearless presenter
- Flexible approach to meet the business requirements
Our benefits package is exciting and growing, we are always looking for inventive new ways to cater to each individual of #TeamCisilion:
Keen To Learn More?
Follow the links below to find out more about working with #TeamCisilion: