Cisilion is an award-winning global systems integrator and managed service provider, working with clients in over 70 countries across 5 continents. We partner with leading technology vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, Dell/EMC and Riverbed.
Our mission is simple – to inspire intelligent change by delivering next-generation IT infrastructure that transforms the way that businesses work
Cisilion’s success is based on really understanding our client’s needs and doing everything we can to make sure we provide a service of the highest quality. Our people is what enables us to do this. They are the core of our business and are what make Cisilion such a great and fast-growing company.
The perfect candidate will work within the Modern Infrastructure team to energise and build a successful data centre practice so that it can become its own team.
You will be expected to work as part of a team that has an enviable track record of designing and selling world-class solutions and map out the Data Centre and Cloud GTM to drive solutions and ultimately sales in our customer base.
The ability to communicate clearly and articulate their solutions is an absolute must. Attention to detail in everything the candidate does is also expected, along with a natural willingness to help both their customers and their colleagues.
With the right success, the candidate will have the chance to build and develop a team to support the ever-increasing business.
- Architect multi-year Data Centre and Cloud vision & roadmap for Cisilion
- Working with the account team build a pipeline of transformational opportunities across products and solutions across the Data centre and Cloud technology pillar
- Provide technical thought leadership for the account’s CTO, enterprise architects, application developers, engineering and operations teams.
- To elicit customer requirements and demonstrate credibility and technical leadership across a range of technologies with a focus on Cisco, DellEMC and Microsoft
- To demonstrate a broad knowledge of complimentary products relating to data centre security, network optimisation and general network technologies
- To design leading network, storage and cloud solutions to meet customer business requirements
- To produce technical proposal documentation to articulate the business and technical benefits of the solutions being proposed
- To produce accurate bills of materials to support the technical designs including hardware, software and licensing
- To produce functional design documentation for handover to engineering teams
- To produce (in conjunction with Project Management) Scope of Work documentation and Resource Schedules for each design and project.
- To drive internal and external communication of Cisilion’s product set and technical capabilities
- To maintain industry knowledge and to work with sales and marketing to communicate trends to internal and external audiences
- To drive the development and communication of Cisilion’s product sets (Cisco, EMC and Microsoft)
- Good knowledge of Data Centre Networking
- Good knowledge of storage solutions
- Good knowledge of compute solutions / hyperconverged solutions
- Good knowledge of Virualistion solutions
- Good knowledge of Cloud solutions, in particular Microsoft Azure
- Proven ability in designing and/or implementing complex data centre and virtualisation solutions to meet customer requirements
- Ability to drive sales within DC practice
- Proven experience of interfacing with a range of people from executive to technical
- PC literate
- Previous experience using O365 (Word, Excel, Visio)
- Technical writing experience
- Experience using CRM systems (preferably Microsoft dynamics)
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Jabber, Skype for Business, WebEx
- Experience using deal registration tools
- Consultative vs Hard sell skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to produce and maintain vendor relationships
- Experience using vendor configuration tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Excellent client facing meeting and presentation skills
- Personal drive, initiative, team work, flexibility, communication, resilience
- Leadership skills
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Relationship management skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Self-motivated and self-improvement focus
Useful Skills/ Certifications
- DellEMC certified
- Cisco certified
Our benefits package is exciting and growing, we are always looking for inventive new ways to cater to each individual of #TeamCisilion:
Additional Benefits Information
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme with salary sacrifice – current rate of employer contribution of 3% with an employee contribution of 5%.
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality Health offering additional perks such as free coffee, cinema tickets and discounted membership at Nuffield Health and Virgin Active.
- Discounted gym membership at Fusion & Fitness First gyms
- In-house quarterly fitness classes
- Healthcare Cash Plan with Westfield Health giving you access to reimbursements for massage therapies, chiropody, sports massage, physiotherapy, chiropractor sessions and more.
- Option to add family members to the Private Medical Insurance and Cash Plan Scheme. This is covered by the Company on 5 years service
- Ad-hoc catering and office treats
- Internal business-focussed competitions with prizes
Keen to learn more?
Follow the following links to find out more about working life with #TeamCisilion:
Watch our company video and apply today to join #TeamCisilion.
Not the right role for you? Check out our other vacancies here.