Cisilion delivers next-generation IT infrastructure that transforms the way that businesses work. Cisilion is an award-winning global systems integrator and managed service provider, working with clients in over 70 countries across 5 continents. We partner with leading technology vendors including Cisco, Microsoft and Dell Technologies.
Purpose of the Role
The main aim of this role is to passionately support the sales teams with data & customer insights that will fuel the intelligence behind our marketing & sales strategy and deliver an exceptional digital customer experience.
Responsible for all digital marketing platforms including data tools, automation platform, website, and NetSuite CRM system. Owner of system integration to deliver a seamless and exceptional customer digital experience.
- Data: Ownership of data strategy and part of the GDPR compliance team. Manage data in all platforms including Discover Org, HubSpot data, NetSuite and work with vendors Cisco, Microsoft and others to build intelligence behind our campaign audience fuelling a targeted approach for each activity.
- CRM Support: Be the CRM marketing evangelist providing direction, support and best practice for sales and marketing use as well as guidance for the rest of the business.
- Reporting & Analytics:
- Responsible for the monthly marketing report that includes sales / campaign activity overview (i.e. pipeline, orders), marketing activities;
- Strong analytical and data-driven skills: Data analytics using HubSpot, Google Analytics, NetSuite & Microsoft Excel;
- Communicate results of digital based activity in a timely manner to all key stakeholders including Sales, Leadership team, Pre-Sales;
- Provide recommendations to the business on how we can improve campaigns & processes
- Website Support: Own the website and manage engagement, driving best practice user experience & conversions of inbound leads.
- Campaign Support: Support the team with 1-2-1 integrated digital campaigns using our marketing automation platform HubSpot including email, PPC & others.
- Lead Management Support: Work with the sales teams to support with lead management within the business (creating and updating marketing leads and opportunities).
- Social Media Support: Support the social selling strategy within the sales teams, driving user adoption of social sharing platform Sociabble and drive brand amplification.
- Content Creation Support: Support Brand and Campaign Manager with both written and graphical content for campaigns, blogs, website, case studies & other sales collateral.
- Passion for data intelligence and digital marketing .
- Patience and passion for data analytics and spreadsheets.
- Marketing or Digital/Data related degree or 2+ years’ experience in highly analytical environment.
- Proficiency in advanced statistical analyses.
- Programming experience e.g. Python, R, SQL.
- Passionate about data intelligence
- Strong worth ethic and creative out of the box thinker
- Courteous, professional and persistent manner
- Efficient and well organised
- Strong relationship building skills
- Capable of prioritisation, multi-tasking and project management
- Able to work autonomously, as well as effectively as part of a team
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word press (HubSpot and NetSuite preferable)
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Flexible approach to meet the business requirements
Our benefits package is exciting and growing, we are always looking for inventive new ways to cater to each individual of #TeamCisilion:
Keen To Learn More?
Follow the links below to find out more about working with #TeamCisilion: