Cisilion delivers next-generation IT infrastructure that transforms the way that businesses work.
Cisilion is an award-winning global systems integrator and managed service provider, working with clients in over 70 countries across 5 continents. We partner with leading technology vendors including Cisco, Microsoft, Dell/EMC and Riverbed.
Our mission is simple – to inspire intelligent change by delivering next-generation IT infrastructure that transforms the way that businesses work
Cisilion’s success is based on really understanding our client’s needs, and doing everything we can to make sure we provide a service of the highest quality. Our people is what enables us to do this. They are the core of our business and are what make Cisilion such a great and fast growing company.
Purpose of the Role
Procurement is a pivotal function supporting a variety of departments including Sales, Sales Support, and Finance. The ideal candidate will be someone who works well under pressure with excellent communication skills.
- Placing orders onto suppliers, ensuring the business maximises value for money & service
- Creating deal registrations, ensuring we are maximising discounts
- Providing pricing to Sales Support
- Modifying & maintaining backorder report
- Working with Sales Support or Sales to resolve any order queries
- Assisting with contract data & keeping the database up to date
- Handling RMA’s ensuring credits are received & goods returned
- Managing trade-ins, liaising with Account Managers & customers to ensure items are returned to meet vendor deadlines
- Creating sales invoices & despatch notes
- Obtaining third-party quotes
- Experience of working in a commercial procurement team
- Knowledge of IT products & services would be advantageous
- Excellent communication & analytical skills (written & verbal)
- Good system skills, especially Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP & CRM would be advantageous
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- Understand the sense of urgency where required
- Good attention to detail
- Organisational and prioritisation skills
- Team player
- Quick Learner
- Can use own initiative
- Deadline driven
- Flexible attitude
Our benefits package is exciting and growing, we are always looking for inventive new ways to cater to each individual of #TeamCisilion:
Additional Benefits Information
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme with salary sacrifice – current rate of employer contribution of 3% with an employee contribution of 5%.
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality Health offering additional perks such as free coffee, cinema tickets and discounted membership at Nuffield Health and Virgin Active.
- Discounted gym membership at Fusion & Fitness First gyms
- In-house quarterly fitness classes
- Healthcare Cash Plan with Westfield Health giving you access to reimbursements for massage therapies, chiropody, sports massage, physiotherapy, chiropractor sessions and more.
- Option to add family members to the Private Medical Insurance and Cash Plan Scheme. This is covered by the Company on 5 years service
- Ad-hoc catering and office treats
- Internal business-focussed competitions with prizes
Keen to learn more?
Follow the following links to find out more about working life with #TeamCisilion:
Watch our company video and apply today to join #TeamCisilion.
Not the right role for you? Check out our other vacancies here.