Our mission is simple – to inspire intelligent change by delivering next-generation IT infrastructure that transform the way that businesses work.
Cisilion is an award-winning global systems integrator and managed service provider, working with clients in over 70 countries across five continents. We partner with leading technology vendors where we hold Gold & Master Collaboration status with Cisco and are also a Microsoft Gold Certified.
Cisilion’s success is based on really understanding our client’s needs and doing everything we can to make sure we provide a service of the highest quality. Our people are what enables us to do this. They are the core of our business and are what make Cisilion such a great and fast-growing company.
Purpose of Role
We are looking for passionate consultants to join the Modern Workplace team, the Collaboration Pre-Sales Consultant will be responsible for a full range of pre-sales activities. You will support the account teams sell the benefits of the best-in-class collaboration solutions from Cisilion.
- Target focus and develop accounts with Cisilion Collaboration propositions. Use these to develop a programme of works in support of sales activity which generates results in line with revenue and margin targets. Recommend to corresponding Account Managers the viability of possible solution options.
- Capture from target accounts their Collaboration technology, consultancy and service requirements driven by identified business needs. Filter these against the resources and capabilities of Cisilion.
- Architect Collaboration strategies & solutions for target clients. Produce technical proposal documentation to articulate the business and technical benefits of the design solutions, including professional services effort estimation, system sizing models for Telephony, Unified Communications and Contact Centre Applications
- Develop detailed ‘scopes of work’ to documents new consultancy work you negotiate and brief the relevant professional service persons as part of a formal hand-off.
- Deliver Collaboration technology & service solutions in bid responses, working with the account team. Present proposed solutions to clients.
- Report on current sales opportunities that you influence
- Provide ad-hoc technical support for queries by sales, sales support and customer
- Support Sales Teams in customer meetings with a range of executive, business and technical customers
- Be the Technical Authority in regard to the Cisco Collaboration and Microsoft Teams products
- Produce accurate bills of materials to support the technical designs including hardware, software and licensing
- Deliver product demonstrations (including Cisco Cloud and Cisilion Innovation Centre) and customer requirements workshops
- Maintain industry knowledge and to communicate trends to internal and external audiences
Skills & Experience
- At least of the following qualifications: CCDP / CCNP – Collaboration / CCIE – Collaboration
- Knowledge of entire Cisco Collaboration stack and best practise, including multi-channel contact centre solutions is essential – Cisco UCM (Cloud & On-Premise), WebEx Calling, UCCX, WebEx Contact Centre
- Knowledge of Meeting platforms and endpoints (WebEx)
- Knowledge of complimentary UC applications: Voice Recording, Call logging, Wallboards, WebEx integration and Video conferencing, etc.
- Extensive experience of delivering Cisco UC solutions to customers (current and previous versions)
- Experience in designing and implementing Cisco unified communication solutions including UCCX contact centre scripting
- Experience in conducting pre-sales activities, including requirement scoping and estimation
- Experience in responding on RFQ/RFP/ITT requests
- Experience in conducting demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Experience in delivering multi-site contact centres
- Sound rapport building skills – able to understand customer business needs
- Understanding of business processes and transformation aspects
- Ability to present to all levels from C-level to technical staff
- Ability to create and maintain vendor relationships
- Experience using vendor configuration tools
- Experience of design resource / services / managed services led opportunities
- 5+ years presales experience
- Knowledge of Contact Centre across UCCE and/or other vendors
- Knowledge of Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business solutions, deployment models and best practice
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge of Virtualisation solutions (VMware)
- Experience of migration / adoption of Microsoft Teams
- Fully proficient in CCW (Cisco Commerce Workspace)
- Experience using deal registration tools
- Consultative vs Hard sell skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to produce and maintain vendor relationships
- Experience using vendor configuration tools
Our benefits package is exciting and growing, we are always looking for inventive new ways to cater to each individual of #TeamCisilion:
Keen To Learn More?
Follow the links below to find out more about working with #TeamCisilion: