Empowering Next-Gen Azure & Microsoft Teams Managed Services
Who are Intersoft?
Intersoft, part of the Royal Mail Group, is a provider of delivery management software for international parcel shipments with more than 25 years’ experience working with leading UK, European, and global carriers.
It provides reliable management shipping software to power e-commerce growth, ensuring that retailers and partners have access to a network of carriers and delivery services to streamline and simplify the delivery process.
Aron Salan, Chief Operating Officer
“Our partnership with Cisilion has ensured that we have the support to help us make the most of cloud services and build on our platforms, ensuring that we have 100% availability for our partners.”
As Intersoft’s strategic partner, Cisilion transformed its Azure MSP contract to optimise, secure, and manage its Microsoft Azure infrastructure platform. This was combined with deploying Microsoft Teams Voice, bringing calling into its core collaboration platform, and transforming its office spaces to provide a premium hybrid-meeting experience powered by Microsoft Teams.
Intersoft’s existing infrastructure and previous solution meant that the company were met with a range of challenges, including:
- Intersoft’s incumbent partner was providing a lack of input for the future roadmap for the IT department.
- Insufficient expertise from the incumbent partner led to difficulties during its Azure migration.
- Disparate legacy calling system did not integrate with existing platforms.
- Intersoft’s offices had limited meeting room capacity and a lack of modern technology.
Cisilion provide a fully supported Azure Managed Service, in addition to CSP Cloud Spend Optimisation, and Microsoft Teams Voice to bring calling into their core collaboration platform.
Moreover, a refurbished and fully integrated Microsoft Teams Meeting Rooms solution – powered by Yealink – was deployed, providing an all-round system to encompass all of the required collaboration infrastructure.
Cisilion was established as Intersoft’s strategic partner, offering ongoing consultations around future solutions, governance, and compliance.
The deployment and migration to Azure was completed ahead of schedule, providing a robust and reliable cloud computing service. Intersoft realised a variety of benefits, including:
- The successful migration to Azure has provided robust and reliable cloud computing services.
- Enabled financial savings of over 30% on cloud spend.
- Modern collaboration platform and meeting rooms brings the team together regardless of location.
- Developed Intersoft’s relationship with Microsoft by aligned with Royal Mail’s account team which has resulted in access to enterprise standard resources and expertise.
- Reduced the need for third-party solutions by positioning Cisilion as an extension of the IT team.
- Ensured the company was competitive, flexible, and resilient to respond to changes in hybrid working.
George Ralph, IT Operations Lead
"Cisilion has demonstrated exceptional expertise that we have never seen in a technology partner. Their knowledge and experience has been displayed throughout our strategic workshops and I consider them to be an extension of our IT Team."