As of the 19th November any new contracts, improved WebEx services, hybrid services and Cisco’s Next Generation Meetings Platform ‘Spark’ will be delivered through highly skilled partners. It is because of this that Cisilion has been working hard to ensure the migration of Cisco’s customers is as easy and straightforward as can be and continue to support them moving forward.
In 2018, Cisilion will be bringing a new series of events in partnership with Cisco to help their existing and future customers with their WebEx hybrid services and much more. Every month we will be focusing on a particular area of interest and will be hosting these events at our London offices at Heron Tower.
To kick off the first event in December we are inviting both members of the public and existing Cisco customers to better understand what is new and changing around WebEx and Cisco Collaboration.
As well as hearing from our very own experts you also have a member of Cisco’s World Wide Sales Team George Dunn, to share with you some of the changes, Cisco’s future direction and collaboration journey. Tickets are limited so register now to avoid disappointment.
Platform benefits include;
- Improved productivity and employee collaboration
- ‘All in one’ cloud, on-premises and hosted collaboration in one user-based subscription model ‘Flex Plan’
- Cloud Connected Audio & Service Providers – Meeting, messaging, and call services for all employees
- Mobility from pocket to boardroom meetings on any device
- Video conferencing in meeting rooms and seamless collaboration with any device
Join us by registering for this event on Wednesday 13th December from 3- 6 pm at Heron Tower followed by Mulled wine & Mince pies at the Drift bar.
Book your ticket now and we look forward to welcoming you on the 13th!